1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRS7

Discussion in 'China' started by geeves, Jul 1, 2014.

1. geeves

geeves New Zealand Subscriber

This is one big stove. Boils a litre of water in 1 minute and burns petrol, kero and diesel. Pity it looks ugly. I wont be getting one and stole the pictures
    1404211058-BRS-7-2_zps23ead104.jpg

A video of it in use
    http://www.56.com/u84/v_MTA1MzA2NTA1.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  2. kerry460

kerry460 Australia Subscriber

that's not big . that's bloody big .
    and fast as well .
    kerry

3. Nordicthug United States

Mountlake Terrace, in the Puget Sound basin.
    Interesting stove. I like the automaticly deployed wok rest. Although frying a fish whole is a little beyond my western prejudices.

Where might one see and perhaps purchase one of these wonders? It would have to be in the U.S.A.

Got ahead of myself. Where else but e-bay? USD$148.00 Buy it now, free shipping. Called the BRS Titan. All the info in Chinese. So it's pretty much unavailable to me.

Gerry

4. geeves

geeves New Zealand Subscriber

Why let a chinese manual put you off? The youtube shows all you need to know beyond a normal stove.
    Besides who reads manuals?
    When you get it please tell us how loud it is?

5. Primus 96 United Kingdom

Just short of 100 pounds on UK Amazon.
    It seems like the stove could be used for group catering in a base-camp or possibly in a domestic situation where there are no mains services.
    Because there are supports for a wok the stove must be absolutely huge. A big chunk o metal.
    It occurs to me that this stove does not copy a Western-made stove to a degree.
    Not like the way that the BRS12 and BRS-28 seem to be a Coleman 400 Peak 1 or 442 with a roarer burner.