1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Sievert

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by olive, Jan 8, 2017.

1. olive United States

With the help of this great site I think I'm getting a better understanding for what I'm looking for now. I have my eye on a Sievert and was wondering if a full Sievert parts marked stove, slant, smooth neck(no fins) and (type 3)penta fuel cap be narrowed to 1966-69? Did any Sievert marked stoves make it to 1970 or was 1969 the last year they had his markings?
    Also, has it been concluded yet what year the type 2 Sievert fuel cap was changed to the type 3 penta? Was it 1966 or a bit earlier as I gather?

2. snwcmpr United States

When I read the topic title I thought "Bring flowers and chocolate"

3. kerophile

kerophile United Kingdom Subscriber

4. Doc Mark

Doc Mark United States Subscriber

Hey, @olive ,

Actually, the answer to your continuing questions can be easily found in the places where we've advised you to look. I strongly recommend that you spend some hours, days, weeks, and even months, seeking, finding, reading, and learning what you continue to ask. Not that we don't want to help you, and as you can see, we've already done a ton of that. But, CCS has all the info you need to know, and it's best if you actually learn it by studying what is offered here. CCS is a treasure of information, and it only costs you your time, and if you subscribe, a few pennies to be able to enjoy and learn it. Stove Reference Gallery, and Stove Reference Library, my friend. They are, truly, all the jewels of Stove information, and are easily accessed, if you truly wish to learn. FYI...... Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc