1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decal Requests

Discussion in 'Stove Decals' started by Spiritburner, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Spiritburner

Spiritburner United Kingdom Admin Subscriber

Looking for decal artwork or a scan to help recreate your own?

Please post your requests here.

If you have the decal artwork requested please make a separate post & inform the requester by PT.

1279742568-blank.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  2. glocker21 United States

I am restoring a Fiesta M-1950 and am in need of deals/labels. I am coming up with zero results for my search.

Anyone have any sources?

Also, I am looking for packing list and manuals.

Any help would be appreciated.

Glocker21 sends

3. bolexguy United States

try searching ebay there are ussually some listed

4. glocker21 United States

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  5. Spiritburner

6. -/- Denmark

I have a RM with a very shitty poor paint quality on it.
    Does anyone have a "proper" colour sceme? RAL numbers would be top dollar but close is good enough for me!
    How about a firm logo?

The same qustions goes for a Burmos, seen here?

1280764423-RIMG0701__Medium_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  7. Ian

Ian United Kingdom Subscriber

Here's the RM monogram if its any use;

1280781248-RMdec.jpg

8. -/- Denmark

Anybody has a scan of the Optimus globe/logo?

9. Spiritburner

which one?

10. parramethtrol

parramethtrol United Kingdom Subscriber

i have this small one from a 111 but i don't know how to isolate it from the background ,i'm a graphics thicky i'm afraid :oops:

1281145852-opti.JPG

i also have the large one from an opti 80 tin if that's any use, and can send either by email

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  11. -/- Denmark

A better version of this one would be nice.

1281162325-RIMG0748__Medium_.JPG

12. John Leah

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have artwork for the RM Heathware logo good enough for me to produce a decal please?

It's the one as per Kerophile's excellent example: Link

Cheers,
    John

13. loco7stove

loco7stove United Kingdom Subscriber

hi out there in the land of spirit ,paraffin & gas.i know they are a bit obscure but does anyone know of anybody who may have a decal for the front of a beatrice no33 4 inch wick stove which i have restored.if anyone has any more info on these stoves i would be very glad to hear from them.im fairly new to the site but used to be a chef ](*,) on MCSU in the R.A.F.so i cut my teeth on all sorts of wonderfull kit from hydra burners to diesel trombone burners.i also have a fully fitted workshop with lathe, mill & drills and welding & brazing eqpt if i can help.

regards Stu.

ps the photos are not of my stove as i cannot take a small enough image on my camera.

1286826796-Beatrice_1901_cast_iron_base.jpg 1286826835-17323097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  14. Spiritburner

Hi Stu, welcome to the forum.
    I've merged your request to the request thread.

I can't take small enough pics on my camera either but we supply an online image optimiser (see nav bar) or you cn use software to easily resize your pics - a tutorial to how to do it in free software is also in the tutorial sections - better than going to all the trouble of asking ebayers for permission to use their photo's as we insist they do when they want to use ours. ;)

I used to have one of these with perfect decal but alas only bought it to sell on.

What the hell is a trombone burner?! :shock:

A quick google gave one reference but no images so I'm still baffled.

15. loco7stove

Hi

A trombone burner was a 'Heath Robinson' device (placed in a trench in the ground covered by metal plates with an open chimney) attached to a hydraburner pressure tank via a pressure hose, used to burn diesel fuel in emergency situations.

Looking like a funny shaped shepherds crook, it consisted of a 50" long steel tube with two flat steel plates welded to it as feet, which then had three 90 degree bends at one end, so that a drilled jet faced towards the vertical tube off of the first 90 degree bend.

The third 90 degree bend tube which hung down in parallel only half the length of the first vertical. The end was sealed and a 1mm/1.5mm hole drilled. The tank was pressurised & a large piece of rag was wrapped around the first vertical tube. The fuel tap was cracked open a little and fuel squirted onto the rag. When soaked the tap was shut and the rag set alight, this was left to burn to pre-heat the tube. This vapourised the fuel in the tube & when the fuel tap was cracked open a little the jet of fuel vapor ignited and the jet of flame then carried on pre heating the first vertical tube, and after the fuel pressure was turned up, a flame up to 6 feet long would shoot through the trench giving a serious ground level cooker, definitely not for the faint-hearted.

Regards

Stu

16. Spiritburner

That sounds like fun!

17. loco7stove

hi finaly managed to resize my stove pics here it is in action running on low odour white spirit!

1286894009-DSCF0975_opt.jpg

18. Shed-man

Shed-man R.I.P.

Hi all, Further to my request for info on sources of replacement decals I was referred to a link to an American site, but it did not stretch to British make decals.

I am toying with the idea of getting some British make Decals made up, for stoves and blowlamps. The obvious contenders would seem to be:

1. Parasene
    2. Valor
    3. Monitor
    4. RM
    5. Burmos

If anyone can help by sending me any good quality photos of the artwork of these decal, or any other British makes that I have omitted, I will undertake to get the feasibility of poduction, and unit cost of such investigated.

I would appreciate any views as to the likelyhood of there being a likely market for such decals, before I pursue the idea further.

Obviously, I cannot proceed without some artwork for the manufacturer to produce some prototypes.
    Hope some members can assist, or maybe it is a non-starter. All opinions welcome.

Best regards to all - Steve

19. Shed-man

Shed-man R.I.P.

Can anybody help? I need a decal for the Beatrice No33 that I am fettling. I know what it loks like, there are several pictures of the Beatrice on CCS. However I would not know how to start to copy the graphics if I tried to make one. Does anyone think it is possible without a full size fairly new decal to copy? Any help would be welcome. Steve.

20. morgar

Hi - I am looking for decal for my Buflam stove. It is a mark 1 model - the sticker is red and triagular in shape with balck and gold lettering. If anyone can help I would be most grateful. Cheers Roy