Looks interesting <EBAY>

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by rik_uk3, Jan 5, 2008.

1. dday

dday Subscriber

Just my two cents but I just purchased two of these booster+1 copie stoves from a guy in North Carolina (Eprey) for about $90 which included shipping. Great little stoves for $45 a piece. Someone asked if the fuel bottle could be used with other pumps, and the answer is yes. My MSR pump fits the bottle just fine. The one stove that I have lit several times seems to like white gas better than kerosene, but does burn the kero pretty well as the flames are little more irratic than when burning white gas. Has anyone else noticed the same difference? I pre-heated quite a while with the kero before opening the fuel valve. All in all though very happy with this little Chinese stove so far. :)

dday

2. Grigoriy

the first stove is looks very much alike with go system. A specialy head. Pump looks much better then flexi fuel, the costruction is improved.

Flexi fuel is unreliable stove, only price is good. To many mistakes, constructor didn't know what he was doing. I've fettled 2 of them.

the second is kovea booster, I just look through it once. Very strange variant of manufacture and there is micron filter in liquid fuel jet, thats not right.

for me the best quality of liquid fuel stove is reliability, sorry

3. Cypryphrenia

Dragging up an old thread here but I have one of these Booster +1 stoves and it came with 2sizes of jet a 30 and a 35 any guesses as to what the larger one might be for??
    Cheers
    Alan