1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aladdin Stove/Heater

Discussion in 'Aladdin' started by Archivist, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Archivist United Kingdom Archivist

Courtesy of "Handi" Albert White, Queensland, Australia

This Aladdin comes as a stove but converts easily into a heater. Albert has a parts listing showing it as a stove & heater but has also found it will take Aladdin's A1 Light Top as well, making it into a 3 in 1. Possibly made in Australia, the stove carries no name etc. 3.5 pint capacity. Albert has made the control knob & shaft.

1210285497-aladdin3.jpg 1210285518-aladdin1.jpg 1210285505-aladdin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Kiwi Sapper

Greetings from "across the ditch". I have one of these wee beasties plus an instruction "thing" entitled "Know your Aladdin Kerosene operated Hetaer Cooker". I was fortunate in having been supplied with all the parts listed in the "thingie", some of which I do not see in your pictures. ie. Cast iron cooker plate, bottom reflector, front guard , funnel and a spirit can which bears the inscription Aladdin Industries Pty Ltd, Syndney, Melbourne Brisbane Perth W.A. Wanganui NZ, branches throughout the world. I would like to be able to establish the date of manufacture but the nearest I can get is a printers note on the lower edge of the last page of the 4 page cardboard instuctions which is...H 37 W.B. & Co 2M 5/50. I would interpret this to mean May 1950, but I may be wrong. Interestingly, the W.B. & Co Ltd also appears on the spirit can label. There is no mention anywhere as to the "wedding" with a lamp component. I find her a most reliable and usefull unit

3. Willonthewall

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015