ALOCS CS-G04PRO

Discussion in 'China' started by Reflector, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Reflector

Denatured Alcohol Pointless Ban Land (California)
    Not sure what the difference between this and the other posted ALOCS CS-G04 is about. This one has some heat shrink added on my part because I felt the crimp needed some more relief so they don't come from the factory that way.

Alocs stove angled general.jpg
    Alocs stove top.jpg
    Alocs stove burner detail.jpg
    Alocs stove bottom.jpg

There's an interesting elongated cutout in the bottom of the base/body that makes me believe I could make a copper heat shunt that goes into the right angle fitting. I've tried unscrewing it and it indeed can be unscrewed, that aside the burner gets plenty hot anyways so I assume it just needs more of a thermal path into where the jet for inverted operation. It does not really like operating inverted but if it gets hot enough it'll take liquid feed for a few seconds before it flares due to the liquid being sufficiently chilling.
    Alocs stove jet.jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  2. Reflector

Denatured Alcohol Pointless Ban Land (California)
    Comes in this kind of a case and the stove itself kind of can take a 110g/100g/4oz fuel canister as a nested thing. The rim of the canister touches the body so it doesn't seem like the igniter would get crushed. Canister doesn't fit in the zip up case as it'd be too tall to zip up.
    Alocs stove case.jpg
    Alocs stove in case.jpg
    Alocs stove box top.jpg Alocs stove box front.jpg Alocs stove box side.jpg

Also flame photos at low, medium and high power:
    Alocs stove low power.jpg
    Alocs stove medium power.jpg
    Alocs stove high power.jpg

I don't think this is a Rotoflame clone from the flame characteristics since I have one of those and need to take photos of it later.