Annby L-747

Discussion in 'Dae Lim Gas Co' started by Afterburner, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Afterburner

Here is one more Annby L-747 that can be compared to this one: https://classiccampstoves.com/threads/annby-l-747.39557/ to see some differences of them. Maybe this is a bit earlier version? :-k

pic1.jpg

Burner cap has a text 'ANNBY STOVE':
    pic2.jpg

Control knob has a chain to secure it on stove:
    pic3.jpg

Texts on tank and fuel gauge behind milky glass:
    pic4.jpg
    pic5.jpg

'DR' logo on tank before 'ANNBY STOVE' text:
    pic6.jpg

O-ring on pump chaft to make it more quiet (maybe previous owner has added it? :doh:):
    pic7.jpg

Quick lighter flint 'operating extension' for convenient use (Maybe last part of it is missing since thread can be seen inside of rod? :doh:):
    pic8.jpg

Burner has 'DR' text on it:
    pic9.jpg

Feet have a plastic ends to prevent them to scratch table (also nice soldering work on them:thumbup:):
    pic10.jpg

Control knob has 'DAE RIM' text and logo where kind of triangle is inside of circle:
    pic11.jpg

'Dae Rim' text on wrench:
    pic12.jpg

On container bottom is plain:
    pic13.jpg

'DAE RIM' text and logo where kind of triangle is inside of circle on container top:
    pic14.jpg

There was no flame spreader for roarer use, no windshield nor funnel with this one. :cry:

2. pau-i-amor

pau-i-amor Subscriber

There was no flame spreader for roarer use, no windshield nor funnel with this one. :cry:

Even this.... IT'S A NICE STOVE!!!

3. Afterburner

Yes it's a nice stove!

This particular stove is for use so no worries if some parts were missing. I believe that flame spreader is easy to make or 'roarer attachment' from some other Korean stove could work (I'll do some tests...). Windshield is easy to make and not needed if windshield around whole stove is used. Any funnel will be ok for filling her up.