This 500 looks pretty rough but at least it's back up and running. The tank had several leaks and even an epoxy tank sealant couldn't fix the largest hole so I resorted to epoxy metal putty applied externally. The pot stand and all the upper parts were smothered with a thick paint which I largely burnt off. Unfortunately despite heating the paint two of the threads on the pot stand sheared when I tried to remove the small nuts. The screws holding the burner head and cast iron parts are so corroded I couldnt move them so they had to stay in place. The rod that screws into the NRV was missing, luckily I had a spare and a new generator in my Coleman's parts bin. When I removed the NRV I found it was in great shape and functioning well, just needing a new washer. Once the filler cap washer was replaced the job was done, well for now. I may spray the top with heat resistant paint to make it look more presentable, I certainly couldn't justify cerakote for this one. The previous owner had removed the original green paint which can still be seen through the holes in the collar. As you can see it's a Canadian dated 47/2.