Anyone seen this re Base Camp and Coleman?

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by G1gop, Apr 22, 2021.

1. G1gop

G1gop United Kingdom Subscriber

From Base camp's FB page:
    After 35 years of selling spares plus servicing and repairing Coleman lamps & stoves we have heard today from Leontine Naber, Service Advisor at Coleman UK.
    She has told us ..."We have a few selected retailers who sell our spare parts.
    I am sorry to inform you that I think that you are not considered one of the few selected retailers. "....
    So from immediate effect we have stopped all support for Coleman products and will be clearing our remaining inventory of parts. From today we will be unable to help anyone with Coleman parts or advice.

2. Blueflame

Blueflame Canada Subscriber

Just to be clear...who is no longer supporting Coleman products?. Base camp or Coleman UK?

3. presscall

presscall United Kingdom SotM Winner SotY Winner Subscriber

4. cottage hill bill

cottage hill bill Subscriber

Go to Old Coleman Parts. I realize it's across the pond but Mike is aces to deal with and ships world wide.

5. frg7700

frg7700 Subscriber

Saw it on Facebook, struggle to get my head around it TBH but the same can be said of much that's happened in the would recently.
    Only Coleman kit I have is a couple of Canadian paraffin lamps. Can't see that collection expanding.