I acquired the pump with the stove featured HERE. By ‘tags’ in the title I mean the two lugs on the pump body that the pump end cap locks onto. Each one broken off on mine, the norm with ‘blue and red’ pumps of the era (1978) and a number of versions since, the ‘grey and black’ ones for example. Heavy and incessant rain for days put me off a hike - retired bloke - workshop - brass plumbing fitting already hacked at for some project or other. All came together to explore an idea I had. A couple of hours with Dremel, needle files and silbrazing kit and I ended up with this. I intentionally left the inside surface roughly machined and of a diameter to grip the blue pump body housing in an interference fit. It fits over the end cap in this manner. The pump knob had to be removed to get access to the end cap and to install the brass ‘fixer’. Pressed in place, the interference fit holding it securely, but it can be prised off and re-installed should I need to replace the pump washer. I installed a new pump washer to make that a while off. Try-out coupled up with MSR fuel bottle and the ‘August 1998’-dated Dragonfly stove.