Originally purchased a couple decades ago, I got sucked in by "burns any fuel" and "great survival stove" hype I read from the retailer at the time. From day one, it never burned right. Part of this was sheer folly on my part. I don't remember a single thing about priming, and being young(er) and dumb(er), the idea of looking up instructions never even occurred to me. I know I tried diesel in it, I don't remember ever even purchasing kerosene though it may have happened, and it wouldn't surprise me if I tried gasoline too. Hey, multi fuel, right? It got put on a shelf and ignored. Inspired by my buddy Josh's recent purchase of the same stove @SSW I dug it out and fired it up. This time with pure clean kero in the tank and some knowledge of what the hell I was doing. Welp, that still ain't right. Several months later, I broke down and bought a jet wrench, which arrived recently. Installed one of the jets I already had and tweaked the burner a bit more straight. That's better! Still had slight yellow tips but after ten minutes or so at WOT it cleared up. Over the years one leg disappeared, I borrowed one from my Primus 210 and used a spacer to get the kettle somewhat level for a boil test. Easily passed. Hardly a classic, but if one's goal is to turn kerosene into BTUs, this is an effective way to do so.