CASG 11

Discussion in 'Events & Meets' started by flivver, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ArchMc

ArchMc Subscriber

It's as perfect as it needed to be. It was pretty gusty when you were taking pictures.

....Arch

2. flivver

flivver United States Subscriber

Arch and all the CASG group know I am just teasing about the flame. Arch fetteled that stove with loving care since he got it from "bajabum" (RIP). It now is his main cooking stove at our camps and has preformed beautifully. This trip it developed a very correctable minor problem that I could not resists teasing ,even though it still faithfully did all of Arch's cooking. I admit I took the pictures at opportune moments. Mike...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  3. Doc Mark

Doc Mark Subscriber

@flivver , Mike,

I am stunned!!!! YOU??? KIDDING???? Say it isn't so!!! I well remember the time I was rebuilding one of my old Coleman stoves, and you expertly swiped one of the steel rods that go into the generator. When it came time to reassemble the stove, and test it, I was dumbfounded as to where that missing rod had gone!!! I crawled around under the table, looked through my toolbox several times, and finally just gave up in disgust and dismay!! It was only then that you came clean, and returned the missing rod!!! THAT'S why I carry a pistol, in truth, and not for protection against animals or criminals!! It's to keep YOU from swiping my parts at CASG events!!!!!! :shock: :shock: [-X [-X :doh: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, indeed..... you, Sir, are a kidder, from WAY back, and I don't see any chance of you changing in the future!! ;);):lol::lol:

@ArchMc , Mac, maybe you and I will have to concoct some elaborate plan to setup Mike for some good, clean, payback fun!! More later........ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ The wheels of mischief are now turning, Mike........ watch your back, AND, all your stuff!!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Nefarious Plan,
    Doc

4. ArchMc

ArchMc Subscriber

@Doc Mark Well, it was you that got the Clayton & Lambert, after I lost the toss for it. And all this time @flivver has thought it was his idea.

Well, not all. The nan and erstwhile curry was done on that giant gassie I brought so we could use the pizza oven.

....Arch

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  5. Doc Mark

Doc Mark Subscriber

@ArchMc , Mac,

True, true..... but, since we're coming clean here, with Mike admitting to be a trickster, I guess I should tell you that, when we tossed the coin for the C&L #3, I cheated!!!!!!! Yes, I'm deeply ashamed....... but not "too" much!!

Doc

6. flivver

Hi Doc. Wish you and Sweetbride could have come. We had great weather and all had a good time, Hope to see you next time. Mike...

7. Doc Mark

Doc Mark Subscriber

@flivver , Hey, Mike,

Yeah, we, too, wish we could have made it. It really felt odd for a CASG event to take place, and us not be there to be a part of it. We'll see what the future holds. Best to Mrs. Flivver, and CL#3! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc

8. snwcmpr

snwcmpr Subscriber

After last year I look forward to the next one I can attend.

9. flivver

Hi Ken. You tell us when and where and we will meet you there. Southwest please. Mike...

10. snwcmpr

snwcmpr Subscriber

If I do, I like to sneak in.... :D/

11. Doc Mark

Doc Mark Subscriber

Greetings, All,

I hope to be able to plan our next CASG, but if Flivver, or someone else, wishes to take over planning these get-togethers, hey, go for it. UP until this last one, it's been my Baby, and that was part of the fun of it. But, majority rules, me thinks, and I'll go with the flow. Talk later, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc

12. flivver

Hi Doc. Of course it is your baby, maybe next year you will have twins. Mike...