Chines Stoves

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by Andrew61, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Andrew61

I may be posting this in the wrong place so sorry in advance, but I came accross these web pages and thought that I would share them, hardley "Classic" camp stoves I know but nice pictures, on the side of the first one it reads "Pantented product, counterfeiting not allowed" I am not entirely sure under what circumstances that conterfeiting is allowed. Another thing that is making me wonder is that there are no decernable brand lables on either of them but they do look awfully familiar, pot calling the kettle black maybe. They look well enough made, and the prices don't seem too bad so you could but in bulk for Christmas prezzies.
    http://wholesale.alibaba.com/product-gs/262834240-CE-0192-ADVANCED-MULTI-FUEL-STOVE-wholesalers.html
    http://wholesale.alibaba.com/produc...lti-Fuel-Stove-Camping-Stove-wholesalers.html
    I hope that these links work

Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  2. parramethtrol

parramethtrol Subscriber

hi Andrew
    the first one looks interesting i haven't seen one of those on ebay yet, but if i do and they are cheap enough i might be tempted to have a little bid
    it looks a bit like a coleman but with a roarer fitted :-k quite fancy that one

1260536722-CE-0192-ADVANCED-MULTI-FUEL-STOVE.jpg

the second one looks just like the Booster stoves

1260536868-CE-019-Lightweight-Multi-Fuel-Stove-Camping-Stove.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  3. Zincman

An interesting item. Four or eleven? If someone wants to organise a bulk purchase I could be interested.....
    Anyone out there seen one in the flesh? Are they any good?

4. Paul B

Paul B Subscriber

Very sharp looking. A little hard to gauge the size of the stove but seems to copy the Coleman 400a (my personal favorite). I would like it if it fit in the Peak 1 container. I would like to wait till January before considering.

5. parramethtrol

parramethtrol Subscriber

if we are talking about the first one depending on price i'm up for one

6. ulysses

ulysses Subscriber

"...no counterfitting allowed..." I guess they were OK with ripping off Coleman and counterfitting their design...

Paul

7. bolexguy

bolexguy Subscriber

first link seems like a sort of coleman roarer hybrid copy...thing

but if theres ever a groupbuy, depending in price and budget I might be it interested also

I'm already picturing that first one tested with a BD mini cap :lol:

8. Cypryphrenia

The latter one is almost certainly a booster stove and they really are impressive performers I sure that John (Presscall) will bear me out on that statement as we were playing with mine last night.

I have ordered one of the top stoves from Plus2city who is an ebay seller and am waiting for it to land as we speak I will spark it up as soon as it lands and will report back.
    Cheers
    Alan

9. Paul B

Paul B Subscriber

Hi Alan, I checked Plus2city's store site and did not see the Coleman clone. Was it possible to special order from him?

10. RonPH

I was just wondering if the replacement parts are available although most members can just fabricate whatever parts or source out the parts from other brands. I noticed that most parts look like steel. I would like to see how those stoves would perform so please post some pictures.

Ron

11. Cypryphrenia

12. parramethtrol

parramethtrol Subscriber

:shock: :shock: you can run it on butane, how on earth do you pour that into the tank

13. ajvuik

ajvuik Subscriber

The 1st one is very apealing, I like it, but I'm not going to order 4 pieces! Even though postage is free. :p

14. itchy

15. theyellowdog

I am having problems with 2pluscity on ebay. They emailed one day to say they has not shipped due to no supply at factory then two days later sent a ebay dispute saying I was returning the goods (which they did not send) I agreed to cancel the trade but did not get a refund and they have ignored multiple emails from me. Not happy with 2pluscity

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  16. itchy

Good to know. I have gotten something from them in the past, but nothing recently.

17. Andrew61

Maybe it is counterfeiting on the quiet so it should really say "No counterfeiting aloud".
    Actually what a lot of Chinese manufacturers do is make our stuff in their factories on the cheap in exchange for technology transfer, which may in the long run prove to be rather short sighted of western companies. I do not know whether this would be such a case but you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Andrew

18. dday

dday Subscriber

That CE-019 looks identical to the new Booster +1 that I have on ebay right now. Who is copying who? Seems pretty high though considering you have to buy a minimum 2 at a time for $71 each.
    Dan

19. DAVE GIBSON

DAVE GIBSON Subscriber

looks like someone took a bin of left over parts from several stove copy's and made that..Coleman tank,MSR type valve,Gaz stove pot holders,roaring burner from MSR clone..a close look might show more.

20. Paul B

Paul B Subscriber

Caution to the wind and trusting Paypal protection. I need a lift.
    Thanks Alan for the link and thanks Itchy for the warning.
    And! Thank you Andrew for this thread.