Coleman burner assembly

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by kalo925, Jan 18, 2015.

1. kalo925

What is the likelihood of finding a 531 or 532 burner assembly for a Coleman stove base?? I've searched on google to see what might be available, but don't really see anything. Thanks for any info you can offer. R

2. Doc Mark

Doc Mark SotM Winner Subscriber

HI, kalo925,

Welcome to CCS! Regarding your desire for a proper burner for your Solus, the answer is yes, you CAN find spare burners, but only IF you are willing to spend some time patiently waiting for them to show up! If you are not a patient person, chances are, you're going to be dissappointed in your search.

I have a spare roarer burner for my Coleman Solus, which came to me via eBay. That's why I know that "it's possible" to still find such spare burners. Check with sellers from Australia, New Zealand, and other such places, as those Gentlemen and Ladies sometimes have some really interesing offerings, and just "might" be able to fulfill your needs. Check out garage sales, flea markets, swap meets, yard sales, and antique stores, and see if an old Solus might come to hand, from which you can gain the needed burner(s) you seek.

Remember, patiences, and perserverance are the keys to success!! Good luck, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc

3. snwcmpr

snwcmpr SotM Winner Subscriber

Welcome to CCS, you found the right place.

Doc is right, patience. You may ask on the Coleman Collectors Forum, also.

Ken in NC

4. Garth

I have one of these burners from a collapsible steel coleman its on my monitor at present and works quite well the steel tank rusted out on the coleman so i removed legs burner trivet etc

5. HercL4D2

HercL4D2 Subscriber

Hello , kalo925

I think your best bet is to check with the Fettlebox on this forum, or go to Juliands in E-Bay and find either the Rorer burner or the silent burner there and have a machinist fit it to your stove. I changer my Rorer burner to a silent burner for my Butterfly stove and works nicely.