Delete account

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Problems' started by Pancholoco1911, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Pancholoco1911 United States

Is there any other way I can delete my account by myself? I've been looking all over the forum and there is NOT such option. Thanks

2. Christer Carlsson

Christer Carlsson Moderator SotM Winner

I don't think there is such an option.
    But I wouldn't bother. If you stop to log in, your account should expire anyway after a while in a "sweep" of idle accounts.
    Otherwise you should contact Spiritburner via a private topic, and he can erase your account.

3. presscall

presscall United Kingdom SotM Winner SotY Winner Subscriber

Said in the ‘Coronavirus’ thread. I don’t suppose you’ve returned and are reading this Pancholoco1911, but if you happen to I say that you’ve concluded wrongly and unfairly. A moderately heated exchange of opposing views, dissipating with reasonable courtesy in just one thread in the Lounge during an exceptionally stressful time internationally does not justify tarring the whole site and the whole CCS membership with the same brush.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  4. snwcmpr

snwcmpr Subscriber

I may have contributed to his hurt feelings when he wrote something about Fettlebox. I defended Fettlebox.

5. Lennart F Sweden

@snwcmpr Some people have somewhat itchy feet.

6. Plantpot United Kingdom

If you want small mindedness, bigotry, racism, politics, sexism, and a larger clique of selfish opinionated idiots, join a motorhome forum! Worse thing I have ever encountered.

Talk about middle England...!

7. salan3

salan3 United Kingdom Subscriber

I used to take things far too seriously.
    Being dyspraxic and dyslexic certainly doesnt help!
    Best cure I had was to go and work with a load of scousers lol.
    They take the piss out of you something rotten. Yet I would much rather work with them then any others.

8. Doc Mark

Doc Mark Subscriber

HI, Guys,

Odd, at least to me, that a fellow would join up, only post 13 times, get plenty of help when he asked for it, and then, straight out of hand, decide that CCS is a horrible place, and that we're all hateful, racist, etc., etc., place!! "Something's rotten in Denmark", as the Bard wrote. Sorry he didn't have the patience, understanding, and interest, to stick around and REALLY get to know CCS! Our forum is absolutely the best, in all ways, and has been that since the beginning!! Oh, well..... his loss!

Doc

9. geeves

geeves New Zealand Subscriber

We all know it only takes a disagreement between 2 people to end the friendships of many. Once someone has had that disagreement and decided to leave it doesnt matter any more if they were right or wrong it is better for everyone if they go. This way at least one day he may have a change of heart and come back. Then we will welcome him back

10. Blueflame111 United States

Totally agree Doc. His loss

11. anlrolfe

anlrolfe Subscriber

I've been away for a bit of my own accord. Not being able to get out on a fashion I'd like a bit astringent to read or reflect but here I am. If I may say, this is one of the more PC and self regulating sites I visit. Members with candor willing to cry foul when necessary swoop in to aid or oppose as necessary. Theres an arbor site that I read on that has a Political/Religion forum thats intolarable. Vultures the whole lot. CCS and CPL, It's an honor reading posts from gentlemen.