Enders 9060

Discussion in 'Enders' started by Ray123, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Ray123

Ray123 Subscriber

This is my Enders 9060. Some of these have a nice collar or end cap on the tank with the Enders stamp. This one only has a tag with some Lettering and numbers that I don't know the meaning of with a German warning "Only for Benzin"
    I reworked the NRV. I didn't take pictures of the process but the procedure is outlined elsewhere here on the site. The pump tube pulls out and the valve is accessed from the rear. I used a 5mm pip I special ordered from the Fettlebox awhile back. Some of these German stoves use seals that can be different sizes than our Swedish models. I used a viton o-ring for the pump tube seal.
    There is a little surface rust on the box cover but all lettering is easily readable. This stove came with the wrench, windscreen, 2 prickers, fragile instructions and an age hardened pip and fill cap washer.
    I had to really work on the pump leather, massaging and oiling it back into a working condition. Sefa is the only one supplying new Enders pump cups. It's a regular looking leather but there's a metal piece attached. I'll pick up a couple next time I put an order in.

100_1019.JPG

100_1020.JPG

100_1021.JPG

100_1022.JPG

100_1023.JPG

100_1024.JPG

100_1026.JPG
    Enders 9060 Running as it Should.

Ray

2. presscall

presscall United Kingdom SotM Winner SotY Winner Subscriber

Excellently photographed and presented Ray.

An intact decal/label is probably makes it a rarer find than the variation you refer to, thanks to the tendency for people to get to work with the Brasso (or equivalent) and damage or destroy the label.

That and the lovely patina the tank on yours has suggests it's escaped 'the Shining'.

John

3. Ray123

Ray123 Subscriber

Thanks John,
    I appreciate the compliments. No stove photo studio yet so I'm working on the garage floor with the door open. Lighting was good with no glare and the stove isn't shiny enough for odd reflections.

4. snwcmpr

snwcmpr Subscriber

Very nice Ray.

5. Jc .45

any idea where I may find replacement jets for mine