Changed out the seals in the pump tube, and gave it a new fuel cap seal. Pump tube out. Old seal: Success: Some leather and oil crud in the tube: Cleaned out: Leather wasn't in too bad of shape: Disassembled. The original cup here, has a "barrel" in the center of it. It really adds to the stability of the way it slides on the shaft, to release the air: Old seal, as expected, was brittle: New seals and cup. The new cup doesn't have the same barrel in it: New seal on: New cup assembled: I just didn't like how it fit. Because the barrel isn't in the middle, it sits wonky on the shaft. I didn't get a good photo of it, this is nothing compared to how crooked it gets: Reinstalled the old: Applying the other seal: Seated: Placing the tube back in: Tightened up: Old fuel cap gasket: Brittle, but not overly hard to get off, especially with no heat applied. The new seal is a Basnetts No.2 size gasket: Fits perfectly: Priming: Success. Of course, it worked before I applied the new seals, just works better now: Thanks for looking.