Feedback-PRAISE/Thanks. I'm impressed with _________ (fill in blank)

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Problems' started by OMC, Apr 2, 2019.

1. OMC

OMC Subscriber

I'm impressed with the Hyperlinked Index, and the many updates since it's launch:
    A research tool used in conjunction with CCS are 2nd to none !!!
    I would be remiss not to mention dedication of Ross and others to maintain and upgrade/improve the site.

For the Index it is Trevor's generosity and dedication to the site/membership and our hobby that I appreciate and I'm very impressed with.

I'm likely as familiar as anyone (and I don't know the half of it ). I know this index was hard earned. Any description I attempt will not do it justice. Trevor myself and many others researchwed models on site prior to this index. The advanced functions of site search was/is good but with that we can recall it could be hour(s) spent searching ("sometimes" to realize no details have posted on CCS, yet).

Using the index is an enormous time saver.
    To get us where we are Trevor researched each item to sort the details. He has achieved for fellow stovies, the desired result and the reliable and effective reference tool that it is. I expect he alone grasps the complexities involved w/creating it and I'd wager few grasp the enormity and breadth of stove models there in (it's amazing and growing w/each update!!). A thank you and KUDOS to Trevor!!!

2. OMC

OMC Subscriber

I'm impressed with new addition of "Sub-Forum" pull down options.
    I may never grasp how/if features work w/handheld devices but
    I praise this improvement from view of larger devices (maybe the larger your screen the better, which is true for CCS users anyway).
    Thank you Ross.

Comment, use of the pull-downs illustrates to users how cleverly the site's content is organized (a teaching moment, if you will). Granted, this was/is also the view when using advanced search functions. The site search is excellent, not sure how many use it's full potential. thx again, omc.
    tag @Spiritburner