Today I somewhat randomly decided to buy an old camp stove from a church garage sale, and it turns out it is a 426D inside of a green canvas zipper bag that looks like it was made for the stove (somewhat beat up and dirty). After getting home and opening it up, i found it also has a fold-up table and little aluminum shelves that attach to the sides. Anyway, it's pretty dirty inside with grease from cooking, and I'd like to try cleaning it up before doing much with it. But I don't know much about this and I don't want to damage it. Wondering if I should take it apart, or if I should just use a grease cutter like dish soap and a brush? I've also never even used a camp stove like this before. How do I go about testing it safely? will be on the lookout for some coleman fuel I suppose. Thanks for the advice.