Høvik Verk Standard w Radius UFO silent burner

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by Bjorn M, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Bjorn M Norway

With my previous stove KFE it was suggested that it was missing this cap. Amazingly, one came up on Marketplace only an hour away - I got it :-)
    Burner cap in one unit comes off to reveal a spigot, so manufacturing a cap for the KFE is still necessary.
    One leg soldered massively w discolored body, I,ll try to polish later.
    Enjoy the UFO, simply wiped it off and lubrivated the seals - kept pressure, now for the test.

2020-07-12 13.48.35.jpg 2020-07-12 13.48.35.jpg 2020-07-12 13.49.46.jpg 2020-07-12 13.59.44.jpg
    We'll, some pricking necessary then into underburn. I'll clean the nipple, but all in all success

2. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Sweden Subscriber

Running a tad bit rich, because of an enlarged hole in the nipple. Warrants a new one methinks.
    Love the UFO burner.

3. Lennart F Sweden

It looks like you have the Høvik made "Standard Norway" cap, they use to run with a little too cool burner if you don't use a tight windshield.
    This indicates that it is the stove version originally equipped with this burner.

4. Tantra

Tantra Subscriber

Need clean the burner completely,dirty carbon inside it make stove under burn

5. hikerduane

hikerduane Subscriber

Mine burns a little yellow too. A new, smaller jet just had it under powered.
    Duane