Hi, I bought a cheap hand bell souvenir on holiday, as it was made of plated steel and looked suitable for a home made burner bell for a '96' stove. You can buy the equivalent on ebay for a few pounds/dollars/Euros. After drilling a hole in the base (top?) to match the lipstick burner head, I cut the hand bell down to size, and file four notches for the burner plate to fit on. I then drilled and filed some air holes and slots, and brazed on a piece of 15mm copper plumbing pipe. Before brazing I slit the cylindrical pipe lengthwise, straightened it and cut off a thin wedge from one of the edges so that it formed a truncated cone when bent back together. By stages, I filed the cone edges until I got a tight friction fit on the lipstick. I then squared the ends and brazed the cut edges back together and onto the bottom of the bell. I cut out the flame plate from a piece of brass (from an old tank) to fit in the notches. Initially I had only put in the elongated air holes in the bell, but when I lit the stove the flame was blue and yellow/orange, so not enough air. So then I drilled the extra round holes and the flame was much better. Total cost 4 Euros. I would probably use thicker brass or steel for the next flame plate. The burner is currently fitted onto a Monitor stove with home-made pot legs to give the correct height. I haven't run it for extended periods, but it works well to boil water for a brew.