iPad photo testing - nice pressure lamp

Discussion in 'Practice Forum' started by Ants, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Ants

image.jpg

i know this photo should be posted on the pressure lamp forum, but I will post it here for a test of iPad photo option.

The lamp is a Coleman Quick - Lite CQ. The forum dating put this lamp in the same range as the Gasford #6. I have two friends that are a great source of this old stuff. I only have to say Yes! I like the arrangement.

Well, the photo transfer was quick and effective.

The lamp shade is not original. The shade I got with the lamp was white (like this) but 3/4 missing. I found this in an antique shop, it was same color and fit the mounting.

So, a successful test. (I have no clue about prior problems - maybe, it was sun spots!)

Ants

2. Rangie

Rangie Subscriber

Nice Q-L! I have a 30's example I must get on with restoring :thumbup: :content:

Alec.

3. elyssarob65

Ohh wow its a nice lamp, can you tell me where you bought it? I saw similar on different colors on Black Friday sale 2019 at Reecoupons, I love this design so I was thinking to buy it from there, plz let me know about it.

4. Ed Winskill

Ed Winskill United States Subscriber

He probably could tell you where he bought it, though he hasn't checked in for a year or so.