Jetboil Helios

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by HunterStovie, Feb 3, 2016.

1. HunterStovie

HunterStovie United States Subscriber

I picked this up from a local sporting goods store, deeply discounted because they were discontinuing it. I am posting these pictures because this was what was available in our time new, until recently. For good or bad someone thought this to be an innovative design, plastic windscreen and all.
    IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1187.JPG IMG_1188.JPG IMG_1189.JPG IMG_1190.JPG IMG_1191.JPG IMG_1193.JPG IMG_1194.JPG IMG_1199.JPG

2. Spiritburner

Spiritburner Admin SotM Winner Subscriber

I'm going to a dark room for a lie down. :lol: ](*,)](*,)

3. Rangie

Rangie Subscriber

Good addition to the gallery, this may be one of the "forgotten" models in years to come.
    Not my cup of tea but great to have the reference photos! :thumbup::thumbup:

Alec.

4. Spiritburner

Spiritburner Admin SotM Winner Subscriber

One can hope. :lol: Never let it be said that I allow my personal prejudices dictate what gets posted on CCS. [-(:lol:

5. Big Si

Big Si Subscriber

You young man need to learn to love the monster you have created :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Si

6. Jeopardy

Jeopardy Subscriber

@Spiritburner you don't need a darkened room. The subject of doom has come back to darken your doorstep.

@HunterStovie as you may have gathered by now spiritburner has a mental block with all things gassie but particularly jetboil. It's been pointed out enough times that the original CampingGaz bleuets have been around for probably longer than he has and there were crossover stoves like the RM rambler but butane is not "spirit" and that's where his heart lies.

enjoy your stoving
    John

7. HunterStovie

HunterStovie United States Subscriber

@Spiritburner

My intention was not to offend, just to document a past life with gas, I promise to wave a bottle of meths over the offending appliance before each use.:D:D:D Please forgive me.