Kampkook #3

Discussion in 'AGM - American Gas machine' started by MrAlexxx, Dec 10, 2018.

1. MrAlexxx

MrAlexxx SotM Winner Subscriber

Recent swap pick up. A cute little guy. Looks like someone maybe started a resto as it looks clean and either paint was stripped somehow off of the top cover and tank?...or maybe not and it's just the natural paint loss from years of use. Regardless, all there except one screw missing from the burner tube and the rubber tube between the tank and pump. A small stove almost Optimus 22 sized except about an inch wider. Will put fire to it ASAP.

b.JPG

c.JPG

e.JPG

d.JPG

f.JPG

2. Majicwrench

Majicwrench Subscriber

Those are cute....I passed on one at a junk store a few years ago and still kicking myself. Flame shot??

3. shagratork

shagratork United Kingdom Moderator, R.I.P. Subscriber

Two adverts.
    The first from 1916 and the second from 1920.

AGM Kampkook 3 1916.jpg

AGM Kampkook 3 1920.jpg

4. MrAlexxx

MrAlexxx SotM Winner Subscriber

@Majicwrench

Flameshot? But of course. :)

Not much to do. The pump and fitting to fuel tank is the one that needs a piece of hose between the two. Didn't have any hose handy so borrowed from another AGM stove the fitting that uses the hand pump. Pumped it up and gave it a dunk test. All good so fueled it pumped it primed it and that was that. Burns pretty good. Upon closer inspection whatever paint loss there was all looks to of come honestly so probably will leave it as is. Can hardly wait to take it out! My new favorite! :D

Alex

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG