Mystery Stove

Discussion in 'Mystery Stoves' started by heavyg, Mar 25, 2012.

1. heavyg

Hi, I am hoping someone can identify this stove. It appears to be very well made and is marked "H8R 04 02" Thanks, Gary |imgRemoved|'thumb' |imgRemoved|'thumb' |imgRemoved| 1332714340-mysterystove.jpg 1332714356-mysterystove2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. RonPH

Its an MSR Dragonfly stove. Welcome to the forum Heavyg. So its no longer a mystery to you. You will need an MSR fuel bottle and a Dragonfly pump if it did not come with one. Available at REI and other sporting/camping stores.

Ron

3. theyellowdog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  4. Russ in California

One of the best. :-$
    Welcome. :mrgreen:
    8)

5. geeves

geeves New Zealand Subscriber

Dragonfly is one of the modern indestructible stoves. With a new pump it will go forever. It will also announce its achievements to all the world. Run this stove outside late at night and the noise police will be visiting

6. algentry1

algentry1 Subscriber

The Dragonfly is a real favorite around my house. I have had only one, and still have it. When I lit it the first time, I thought gee, this isn't so loud as they say. Then after it warmed up a little, it got louder. And, louder, and louder, and louder til I was finally laughing. I'm saving it for an arctic expedition. When they come to rescue me, they won't have to search. :whistle: :whistle:
    Welcome to Spiritburner dot com, and the Classic Camp Stoves hangout.