One Burner Campingo

Discussion in 'Optimus Campingo No:1' started by oops56, Jun 8, 2007.

1. oops56

Well we give up one the Primus 41. So got this in mail yesterday. New nrv and check press release valve rubber. Soft, that's OK. Cap, new rubber pump bucket not too bad but need new later and prick jet. Fill up and a way we go first time runs great.

Spudz this for you

1355063474-campingo2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  2. nzmike

Neat looking thing! That'll be a great project. If it goes anything like my Campingo2 it should make good easy heat if a tad noisily 8) Thats another stove I'm on the look out for.....

3. oops56

Well same old story to cold or to hot. I went in to town to get the same color paint same brand to match the campingo 2 burner gat some but just a shade off but if you dont put them side by side who going to know.To night when it cools down a bit polish brass just a little not hi polish.Right now its 86 f the shop more .May paint also at lest primer. The pump tube on the out side got a little leak need a band aid just a we bit solder i mean soldet iron hit it easy then run its so smalll it was hard to find thats in line to be fix as all the others

4. oops56

Well here is the old looking one.

campingo2.jpg

Not the same shade as the two burner the store was out be two weeks before be in I was not going to wait can do over later.

campingo3.jpg