Not sure why I waited so long to fix this one, but was bored tonight, and went to work. Removing the screws to take the tank off. Removing the pump rod: Don't know why I even try, it never focuses correctly: Use a different NRV tool this time: Have had this oiled for weeks, and it popped loose with no problems. As you can see, the lead washer didn't come out with it: Finally got it out: I didn't have any tools to reach it, besides for my brass picks. I used this end, stuck it down the fuel port, and was able to push the lead washer inside the pump tube. Took a little patience, but it worked out okay: NRV tool and screwdriver from my SAK to open up the NRV: New pip in: And installed: New lead washer: Anti-seize grease: Used the Juliand tool to replace it. I feel that I get a better feel for it, when installing: Back in: Time to change the fuel cap seal: It was still a bit pliable, and came out without issue: New seal in: Time to clean it up a bit. Wasn't aiming for perfection, just to clean it up some: A little better. Good enough: The case is in pretty decent shape: Polished the shield lightly. It wasn't that bad to begin with: Same with the tank, then reinstalled it: Priming: Flame on: A bit higher on the tank side: About as low as it goes, without going out: Took a shot as soon as I turned the flame off. A bit shaky, but okay: Another project complete. One of these days I may repaint and clean it better, but really have no inclination to do it now. Looks good enough, and functions fine. Also, no leaky pump tube as before.