Got the 45 over a month ago. Takes awhile to get parts in, so I cleaned her up first, then when the kit got here, I started in. Hope you guys like lots of photos, haha. NRV tool from Juliands: Stuck it in, got it settled in, and gave it a little twist to see if there was any play. There wasn't, so I pressed down, gave it a twist... And it popped right out: All the components. I realize I have the pip facing the wrong way: Old cork pip. I didn't realize until I saw this photo that part of the spring broke off: New and old. You can see the spring part a little better: I was curious about the spring, and I stretched it out the tiniest bit, and it snapped right in half: I already had an NRV kit handy, so I used the spring out of it: New spring and pip in: Back together: Now to get the lead washer off: Used one of my brass picks: Success: New washer installed: A little anti-seize applied: And back in. Instamatic camera never focuses where you want it to, haha: Time to change this cruddy leather cup: Tore the leather off, used a piece of leather, and gave it the death grip with a pair of channel locks. Used a crescent wrench, aka adjustable spanner to get the nut off: Components: New cup installed: Not sure why I didn't clean the brass better, but, it is what it is: Nut back on: And put in some oil for a soak: Time to get the old fuel cap seal out. Thing is hard as a brick: Heated it up with a Bic lighter, and used a pick to break through it: Out: Cleaned up: And used a brass pick to seat the new seal: Did the same with the reserve cap: Time to change the lead seal for the burner: Held it a bit above eye level, tilted it back so debris didn't go down the burner tube, and used the brass pick to get it out: Cleaned up: New in place: And seated: I knew the wind screen from my 111B fit the 45, so I bought one for it: Problem is, the new has a bigger lip/edge/roll than the 111Bs: I placed the 111B's over the new... And traced a guideline on it. Not perfect, but didn't really have to be: Bought a Dremel like tool: And started grinding. Not long, and the ring started to fit in it. That's actually the ring from my 111B: A little more and she fit perfect: Clogged the stone up pretty good: That's more like it: Leather going back in: Aaaaaaand, in: Just to remind you what it looked like when I got it: Wrench and stands cleaned up: Burner and flame ring: And what she looks like now. Pay no attention to all the gumballs on the ground, haha: Cleaned up the trivet a bit, but decided to not do anything with it, as I'll be using it anyways: Close up. You can see the pitting: If you didn't notice, I purchased some rubber feet for it. Makes a huge difference. Stays put well now: Didn't realize I didn't have the trivet all the way on: Also, I purchased a case for it: Unzipped: In place: Zipped up. Tight fit, but I'm sure she'll stretch some after it sits in there awhile: Waited until dark to fire it up for the first time. Primed it, tightened up the vent, and gave it a few pumps, and it lit right up, but yellow flames were coming out between the spirit cup, and nut. Didn't get any photos of that: Time to change the burner seals. Old one. I'm sure it's asbestos. Held all the parts under running water, and used a pick to get the main seal off, and a scotchbrite pad to clean it up with:: Cleaned: Seals on: Primed it up again. Forgot to put the ring back on, but did before firing it up: Success! She had some red tipped flames, but turned blue once I let it run for a bit: Should also mention that I did an under water pressure check after replacing the seals, and also sloshed some kerosene in the tank and dumped it, before adding more fuel. This is m y first fettle on a vintage stove, and I have to tell you, it was a freaking blast. Couldn't have done it without the awesome kits from the Fettlebox. Thanks for looking.