1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Optimus and Primus Hyperlinked Documents

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by shagratork, May 11, 2016.

1. patatwin

patatwin France Subscriber

Hi Trevor, I use Open Office 4.1.1

2. Cavry United States

Thank You !

3. OMC

OMC United States Subscriber

Thank you again Trevor,
    I can not say enough about how great this tool is. It is the quickest answer to common question of what years did certain models appear in catalogs. You have compiled for us over 170 Optimus models, over 280 Primus models from 150 catalogs... there is not a more comprehensive list anywhere. As an interactive spreadsheet it is so much more than a list.
    I'll give it a 1st annual BUMP as reminder of this excellent research tool that you have created and made available for our fellow stovies.

It took a year for me to see the irony: The document of a thousand site hyperlinks does not get it's own site hyperlink?
    My impression is we can not place link on site to open "office" documents. If it ever becomes possible this will be a candidate for that.
    thx again omc
    tags @shagratork @igh371 @kerophile @Spiritburner @gieorgijewski cnt 3100

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  4. shagratork

shagratork United Kingdom Moderator Subscriber

Hi @OMC
    Since I made that spreadsheet more catalogues have been added and I have updated the spreadsheet.
    I have also extended it to include Svea and Radius. I will soon add the other Swedish makes.
    When completed I will post the new version.

As a reminder to members. The spreadsheet if viewed in Excel is just a plain list spreadsheet.
    If it is viewed in 'Open Office' then it is fully interactive, using hyperlinks. Clicking on any date or
    ✔︎ or takes you to the catalogue or the correct page within the catalogue (or advertisement, instructions, labels & packaging or other document).

5. Trojandog

Trojandog United Kingdom Subscriber

Great work Trevor. Already come in very handy for some Primus 100 research.

Terry