Oregon 2012?

Discussion in 'Events & Meets' started by hobowonkanobe, Apr 22, 2012.

1. hobowonkanobe

I have been out of the loop for a while, last time I went for a US west coast gathering, it was Docs San Luis Obispo in '07... never got there. Got stuck in San Francisco, I know, yer shocked ;)
    Is there a speculative 2012 Oregon meet in the wrx?

2. Doc Mark

Doc Mark SotM Winner Subscriber

Morning, Hobo,

Yeah, we missed you at CASG1. CASG6 is coming up next month, at Joshua Tree National Park! My, how the time flies, when you're enjoying stoves!! ;) :thumbup: 8) :D

Unfortunately, we missed the OSG, which BernieDawg and Mrs Dawg staged up in Oregon a while back. We enjoyed camping at Diamond Lake, North of Crater Lake, and all had a fine time, indeed!! As far as I know, there are no current plans to do another one anytime soon, but you never know, things could change. It was more than a 1,600 mile drive for SB and me, and whilst we would make that drive again, it was a bit too much for many CCS members, especially with the price of gasoline going for what it is. Check the reports and photos in the Events area, and you can share the good time we had up there.

I do hope that more Oregon members will setup another OSG in the future, and Flivver has talked about the first AZSG, too. You would be welcome at any and all such events, Hobo, for sure! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc