Prentiss-Wabers 4521

Discussion in 'Prentiss Wabers (Preway)' started by VooDuuChild, Mar 14, 2009.

1. VooDuuChild

Here's another fun little functional stove with it's unusual wedge-shaped design when closed, it's actually pretty compact for a case stove. I really like the burners on this on, I think it burns even better than the Coleman burners and is quite nice to look at. Once again, sorry for no action shots, it was a hurried day to get these done before the sun went down, snow came back, or flooding happened again. Yes, weather's been nuts!! Anyhow, great stove, obviously un-restored and will be used much this summer!!

1354833315-IMG_1513.jpg

1354833322-IMG_1514.jpg 1354833330-IMG_1515.jpg 1354833336-IMG_1516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  2. JWD

I saw one of these today in pretty good condition but without the fuel tank and generator. I thought the burners looked unusual and amy wondering if it would be worth picking up is someone could use the burner, case or grill for spares.

3. krankiev

I have a very similar one, a Model 401. It looks identical at a glance. I have some pictures but as of yet I can't figure out how to attach files ](*,) So if anyone can help me with that, I can.

I posted a stove forum topic about it and I'd like to add the pictures to that if possible..

4. krankiev

OK can't edit my post.. but I found ut how to upload, and it won't let me upload my "large" camera image files. I did however upload them to a Photo bucket album

Any info on this thing would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

Why won't it let me post the link???

http://s262.photo bucket.com/albums/ii107/krankie_v/Prentiss%20Wabers%20Preway%20Model%20401/

Just take out the space between photo and bucket.. it keeps starring it out

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  5. anlrolfe

anlrolfe Subscriber

Krankiev,

There is a "space" between the photo & bucket. Not sure if you can edit it now.

Just picked on up myself. Can't wait to see those burners glow.

AR