Radius 43 Silent Burner

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by pipenfly, Apr 12, 2021.

1. pipenfly

pipenfly Subscriber

Hello

I have a Radius (LTD.) 43 with a silent burner here. It has been repaired and air restrictor tubes have been made for it in order burn different types if fuel. This is a wonderful little camping stove.

I would like to purchase a new outer flame cap for it and I am having difficulty trying to obtain a suitable Optimus or Primus part number for what I am looking for.

I've come up with Radius part number 112/33 for the 43E stove and Radius part number 43/33B for the Radius 43B stove.

The stove I have has no suffix at the end. It is labeled Radius 43. Is there a compatible silent burner cap that was/is made by any of the stove companies?

If any measurements, hole counting, etc... would help, please let me know.

Thank you.

2. Nicola Francesco Elia

Nicola Francesco Elia Subscriber

Hi you can use a normal silent burner cap for burner of no 5 stoves, basically the only ones available on sale almost everywhere.

Nicolq

3. Nicola Francesco Elia

4. Nicola Francesco Elia

I am sure you can also find an original Radius cap if any member here has one as spare, the radius one is quite common. You can also check on Tradera.

5. Nicola Francesco Elia

78EC5A60-4CEA-497F-9283-F80A6447A8A3.jpeg These are Primus parts number for steel and brass outer caps:

6. pipenfly

pipenfly Subscriber

I kindly thank you for your assistance! I am not as familiar with these stove parts as most on here.

I do have the original cap and it has no issues. I'd like to have a user burner cap and keep the original healthy for as long as possible.

I will purchase a brass cap from Fettlebox.

Many thanks again!