Radius No 21

Discussion in 'Valuations' started by campmanDZ, Jul 16, 2021.

1. campmanDZ Algeria

hello
    i get this radius no 21 i want to resell it on ebay i see some sellers list it for 70 60 usd and others for 275 usd and up

Attached Files:

2. Haggis

Haggis Subscriber

Perhaps you could list it here? In The Trading Post… Someone will surely offer a fair price, or maybe something close to what you had in mind…

3. Dean

Dean United Kingdom Subscriber

With the bay, it's not so much what you list it for, but how much it sells for and how long it takes to find a buyer, that count.
    Yesterday I spotted a Medi brand tent on the bay - it looked fresh and unfaded, apart from what looked like a patch or two of mildew. It was listed for an eye watering 1250 GBP!
    I remembered these tents when they were new - cheap and nasty from Headquarter and General Stores - no wonder it had seen little use!
    I wouldn't have given him a tenth of his asking price, but maybe someone will come along and buy it. Perhaps they will offer 800 and walk away with a real bargain ...
    Better to look in the sold listings to see what items actually realised.

4. Rangie

Rangie Subscriber

Its in really nice condition :thumbup:
    Without a tin, nicely polished with new seals I would say £50 would be about right, refurbished with new seals and a nice tin with all the accessories (tin, spanner, cleaner, preheater bottle), you are looking at £100.

But if its on an auction site and you get two people desperate to have it, who knows!

Alec.

5. campmanDZ Algeria

Hello
    I don't know if i can sell stoves here or can make offer !

6. Ray123

Ray123 Subscriber

You can sell in the Trading Post section here but you first need to become a site subscriber for the very reasonable cost of $9 for year.

It's probably easier than eBay but be forewarned most of us are cheap and don't want to pay a lot.