Rarest of the rare a Fuhrmeister twin burner

Discussion in 'Fuhrmeister' started by thor, Apr 30, 2009.

1. thor

:shock: this beautiful stove is in fact in two pieces connected together by a very rare connection piece.
    The containers are chrome and one is left and one is right making the pumps sticking out on the same side. It has silent burners without regulating valves.
    This stove is bought as a twin stove but I believe it was possible back then to by one normal nr7 and build it up to a twin stove by buying the right hand stove and the connection piece.
    dobbel_nr7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
  2. aktopp

aktopp Subscriber

Lovely Thor :clap: :shock:
    Where did you find that? Don't tell me that Nesttun is flooded by them ;)
    I have two Fuhrmeiste No.7, one with regulated burner and one without. They are both of the "right handed" type.
    Where do I get the left one?

3. Lance

aktopp, connect your two stoves together and set them on a kitchen island so you can walk behind them. Then you don't need the "left hand" stove.
    Wonderfull idea having a regulated burner and one unregulated in a kitchen. Quick boilups and slow quiet simmers.

4. Lance

Hummmm had a better idea, put them conjoined on a large lazy susan and you have two right hand stoves all the time.

lance

5. aktopp

aktopp Subscriber

Oops... Got it wrong. Mine, one of them here , have both the tank to the left (left handed?).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  6. E.Fuhrmeister

Just a FYI, the double cooker is a Fuhrmeister 7A and 7B put together with a junction piece.
    All parts could be bought seperatatly or in a "kit".

7. Skauvill

Skauvill Subscriber

Was some of the 7A delivered with silent burners from Bahco (Primus)? I Also had one with roaring burner from Radius. Somewhere I read that Fuhrmeister used burners from those two, before they start producing their own burners.