Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by Admin, Nov 30, 2013.
Can any Russian speakers help translate, the trivet and the burner please.
Accordig to the images :
1. "g.Krasnogvardeisk" = City of krasnogvardeisk;
2. "Tvetmetstamp" = Color metal stamp;
3. "PETROVS" = PETROVK (City);
4. "VKPS" = VKPS (??);
5. "ARTEL" = ARTEL (??);
6&7"BOLSEVIK" = BOLSEVIK;
8. "DNEPRO" = DNEPRO (PETROVK) ??
Maybe some of suppliers for russian "TULA" stoves. If You post full image of the ring, will be more ease to translate (full text)...
Any help David?
Ring was made in Ukraine, - Dnepropetrovk City - "Bolshevik" factory (does not exist anymore). The others letters "BKOC" and "APTEL" I think they represent name of factory workshop.
Enjoy us with some flameshots,
I will put the full stove in the gallery, at sometime in the future.
Assuming the numbers are the manufactured date on the burner, it was an important time in the Ukrainian history.
I'm shure that the numbers are December 1940, according to the Russian type of stamping (engraving) dates. The "12" was engraving by the end,when burner leave the factory (or when stove was assembled).
Fantastic find !!! Extreme rare !!!
Translation for burner sign
1. г.Красногвардейск - Сity Krasnogvardeysk - http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%E0%F2%F7%E8%ED%E0
2. Цветмет-Штамп - non-ferrous metal stamping factory name
Translation for ring
1. Днепропетровск - Ukraine City name Dnepropetrovsk - http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%ED%E5%EF%F0%EE%EF%E5%F2%F0%EE%E2%F1%EA
2. АРТЕЛЬ "БОЛЬШЕВИК" - small hand-maders and workers union named АРТЕЛЬ (artel) in Russia. This artel named "BOLSHEVIK" - memeber of Soviet Comunist Party in oldest name - Bolshevik party
3. ВКПС. - Всесоюзный Кооперативный Промысловый Совет - All-Union Cooperative Trade Council - its a short name - ВКПС. VKPS / Its exist in 1932-1941/
And also - writed большевик as боль-шевик, боль means pain in russian, not readed fully, I was surprised
And шевик is a word of russian slang means Chevrolet branded cars.
Separate names with a comma.