Search Panel Nut for Homestrand 126

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by Gueller, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Gueller

Hi Guys

For my Travel over the World (www.pinzgauer-reisen.ch ) , i have a old Homestrand 126 in my Expedition Car. But for fix the Housing at the Burner Tank i need the Panel Nut in the Dimenson 7/8"-32UN.

Stove.jpg
    On the Picture you see the Nut very good near by the Tank Cap. Kenyon don't have this Part.
    Anyone who can help me?

Thanks from Switzerland
    Michel

2. aomb30

I might have one from an old derelict, however won't be able to verify until morning.

3. aomb30

The only 7/8-32 I have is not a hex, is 5/16 tall, and has a small center hole. I suppose the center can be turned out and slots milled in one side to accept a spanner. Send me a PM if you have no success elsewhere.

4. ArchMc

ArchMc SotM Winner Subscriber

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  5. Gueller

@ArchMc
    Thank you for the Weblink.

I want to completely revise my stove. Maybe I make myself a new case, because the old is completely bent by the former owner. I would like to attach then as original to the case.

He should walk in the spring. Then I like to show you a picture.

Greetings Michel

6. Canuman

Canuman Subscriber

Michael,

I have one. Send me your address via private message and I can send it to you. I actually have most of a stove that is in good condition, but is missing a burner, if anyone needs parts.

7. Gueller

@ArchMc

I wrote Ess-Kay Yards an e-mail.
    But I did not receive an answer.
    And as a Swiss I can not order via the online Shop. Have any one better Contact to ESS-Kay Yards and can ask for me?

8. Canuman

Canuman Subscriber

As I said, I have an almost complete stove, so let me know. Ess Kay may be closed for the winter. They are in Northern NY, where it has been desperately cold. They are primarily a marina, so they don't do much business in the winter.