SIGG FireJet missing parts

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by orsoorso, Mar 31, 2015.

1. orsoorso

orsoorso Subscriber

Hi everybody,

I just got back from my best friend son (sixteen) my battered old but still working SIGG firejet.
    Well, when I lent it, it was working, now the "poor boy" managed to get lost the perforated plate inside the burner and the flex pipe connecting stove to pump. :rage: :rage: :rage:
    Please, help me saving a 35 year old friendship, prevent me burning alive ten square centimeters at a time the guilty goat.
    Tell me if and where such spares could be available,and the sub human will be spared what hi should doubtlessly deserve.
    Please, [-o< [-o< do not tell me that to loan and to loose are synonymous

2. Russenjesus

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
  3. Knight84

I have one without a pump but the shipping from Canada might be high.

I would try looking on ebay.fr and ebay.de for cheap stoves without pumps or missing parts you don't need

4. orsoorso

orsoorso Subscriber

I would be glad to know how high can be shipping from Canada to Italy together wit what you may ask for your pump less stove. Slowest and cheapest is best, as I am not in a hurry.
    I contacted SIGG, and they gave me some reseller address, but all of them told me what I am looking for is out of stock.

I apologize for posting in the wrong thread, it would have been more correct to post in the trading section.

Best regards.

5. geeves

geeves New Zealand Subscriber

mixing rubber cement with your accelerant of choice will help keep it in the required 10cm square while burning.
    I dont know the firejet that well but if someone could post a picture of the plate Im sure it wouldnt be hard to cut and redrill a new one.
    Simularly how easy would it be to make a new hose?

6. Chef BC

orsoorso- If nothing else works out and you are unable to find the parts you need for your Sigg Firejet, please contact me. I may have the parts you need, I will begin looking. :content:
    Chef BC/Harold