SotM (Stove of the Month) June 2019

Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by Spiritburner, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Spiritburner

Spiritburner Admin Subscriber

Ok - one for the enthusiast users as well as the collector. This month the category is 'Beaters' or 'Rat' stoves. The more signs of use the better! Lets see your stoves that have had a hard life & show it. They may look rough but of course the important parts are well maintained so they work as they should.

Check out the rules below as they differ from past months.

Post your nomination as a reply to this post - the rougher the better.

The rules.
    • Stove must feature outdoors in the Action Gallery with a link posted in the entry. So now's the time to get those stoves photographed & posted! If it's been listed for years already that is ok too.
    • Maximum of 2 pictures in the entry. The pictures must show the stove in it's entirety. More pictures can of course be shown in the linked Action Gallery entry - as many as you want!
    • Stove must be presently owned by the member.
    • One entry per member.
    This nominations post will be open for the month of June. At the end of the month the post will be closed & the qualifying stoves placed in a blind poll for members to vote for. The poll will remain open for 1 week. Most votes is the winner.

The winner will get a SofM Winner notation on their posts & profile & a £10 voucher code from The Fettlebox

If this takes off & is repeated sufficient times throughout the year all winners will be entered into a Stove of the Year poll in January 2020. The winner will get a SotY notation on their posts.

Good luck & have fun!

2. presscall

presscall United Kingdom Subscriber SotM Winner

Townson & Coxson twin-burner stove, cosmetically challenged but functional and featured in THIS action gallery post.

CAB6AC54-AE4F-4A7A-81A8-662F7E6EC9C8.jpeg

Complex burner regulator valve and pricker assemblies, outlined in the post HERE on how it was got into working order.

18481E03-0DAD-40FE-9643-298AEB47FF9C.jpeg

John

3. igh371

igh371 Subscriber

4. nmp

nmp United Kingdom Subscriber

5. Spiritburner

Spiritburner Admin Subscriber

6. Lennart F Norway

I was about to show my first T27 - quite battered and complete original mid-70's with nonstick pan and without kettle.
    But now I have to check once more if I have something batter in a dark corner that could perform any outdoor cooking:-k:-k:-k
    My second 27 doesn't fit here as it came without any vessels so that late 70's battie is fitted with a new frankie set of vessels.