Discussion in 'Stove Forum' started by AndersX, Oct 22, 2020.
Well... this time it's worked.. for him.
Yikes! I cringed watching this. I am waiting for the next episode of the stove overheating from the massive grill trapping too much heat. Brad
Yes,,, the griddle was icing on the cake... Do pity the poor stove though...
You have heard of
'crimes against humanity'?
Thats crimes against a stove!!
I am reminded of The Darwin Awards.
I was sure he was going to have a flash of flame when he was filling the tank ... and then when he dropped the gas on the hot burner.
I saw that fuel vaporizing when he put it on the burner. That's was cringy to start but I was already shaking my head about him overfilling the font. Then he put that large lid/pan on top. Geesh
"Sir...your stove privileges have been suspended. Your not even allowed to cook ramen..at home....you must now enroll in the Darwin cooking class at CCS"....lol
I just hope no one looks to him for instruction. Why even post a video when it goes that wrong. Unless he thinks he did good.
He will get more people looking and make more money than a legitimate video.
An absolute ning nong.
I like the tip to light technique there after the preheat. Overall. YIKES!
Ooh a vapour phase erosion demonstration! With that sort of luck he should by a lottery ticket. Best before he tries lighting the stove again
Separate names with a comma.