I restored an early model of SVEA 123. After purchasing OPTIMUS 123R, I learned about Max Sievert's 123. And because of its beauty, I wanted to own one someday. However, in my country, Max Sievert's 123 (especially the early model) is very expensive, so I couldn't afford it. I found a battered 123 the other day. Also, some parts were missing. I couldn't buy a 123 in good condition, so I decided to try my best to fix it and bought it. I solved the problem of the parts sticking to each other by burning them with a burner, but I was worried about what to do about the many dents in the windshield. After thinking about it, I decided to straighten it by applying a wooden jig from behind and hitting it with a rubber mallet. My father is a craftsman who makes furniture and interior decorations out of wood, so I asked him to make me a jig. The jig worked well. I thanked my father. And it was completed. Some parts are from the 2nd model or 123R. As I explained, parts other than the original parts were used and parts were hammered to repair it, so it is not in beautiful perfect condition. However, I am happy to see this 123 revived as a stove once again. Finally, I will post a photo taken with 123R, which came to my house first. They are a younger senior (123R) and an older junior (123). Haha This is not a 123 example in good condition. However, I would like to post the repair method that worked this time in the hope that it will be useful to someone in the future. thank you.