This is a beautiful household stove. Observing its various parts, it can be seen that its materials and workmanship are very good. The photos below are like when I bought it. The first step is to completely disassemble. Then I did some necessary cleaning work. After I cleaned the burner, I found that there was trouble. There were many cracks in the welding place of the burner. The two thin tubes and the middle thick tube have different degrees of cracking. I re-welded them with a flame spray gun and some brazing with a silver content of 5 percent. After the burner is welded, I have to deal with a bigger problem. The gear of the valve stem is broken. I can't get it because of the Svea burner accessories, so I have to find a way to fix it. I first weld some brazing solder in the place where the teeth are broken, and then re-crack the gear with a file.