Two old camper stoves, "Radius no 19" and "Primus 5.s:or"

Discussion in 'Valuations' started by Fillind, Apr 9, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Fillind Guest

Hello. My grandparents have recently tasked me with cleaning out some stuff from their basement, and I found these two old camper stoves. Both have some patina, but since it's on the surface I guess they could be cleaned pretty easily (not going to attempt that myself though).

One of the stoves is marked: "Radius no 19" and is complete with all accessories and manuals, the so called "Radius cleaning needles" are even in their unopened original packaging.

The other one is marked "Primus 5.s:or" and doesn't have any container or accessories.

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
  2. Fillind Sweden

I posted a link to a gallery and since only one image seems to display properly, I have attached some more in this message.

19 - 4TNSWgJ.jpg 17 - W7Jlgki.jpg 16 - BbQ0hW3.jpg 7 - FXHgOEI.jpg 12 - sp6lQzz.jpg 12 - jx00Vb7.jpg 2 - UVc5nKI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
  3. z1ulike

z1ulike United States SotM Winner Subscriber

I've got a Radius 19 stove like yours. Radius made another Radius 19 which causes some confusion. See below.

1288565296-IMGP5123.jpg

Ben

4. Ed Winskill

Ed Winskill United States Subscriber

5. Tony Press

Tony Press Australia Subscriber

Stinkpot Bay, Howden, Tasmania, Australia
    @Fillind

Both stoves are very “collectible”. I really like the Radius No. 19!

I don’t know your location, but value will be affected somewhat by location, Post etc.

Best regards

Tony

6. Fillind Sweden

Thanks for all the replies. I am located in Sweden, and shipping overseas to places like the US is something like 30-40 USD.

Best Regards, Philip

7. Lennart F Norway

As Primus 5 S:or was the common budget version of the basic domestic stove it nearly always came "naked" in a cardboard box with only one jet pricker, instruction card/sheet and the simple trivet(stove top cooking ring) seen on your stove.